Cursovolver a cursos
Certificado TESOL - Brighton
Trinity College London CertTESOL
The Trinity College London Certificate TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) is a professional qualification, validated by Trinity College London and recognised by the British Council and employers worldwide.
On offer is a 4-week intensive course designed to be a firm foundation and springboard for those wishing to teach. It is also suitable for those who have some teaching experience but need to gain a recognised qualification.
All our trainers are highly-qualified and have a wealth of experience, both in the UK and overseas. The aim is to prepare trainees for work in the profession by giving an excellent service within a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. All courses are externally moderated by a Trinity moderator.
What Is Special About This Course?
This course provides a finely-tuned balance of the all elements that a teacher coming into this industry will need. It is an up-to-date course delivered by some of the most enthusiastic, committed and supportive tutors you will find.
Our school is not only newly-renovated, well-resourced and a pleasant training environment, it is also a real, thriving workplace where you will experience the reality of teaching. What's more, it is also set in the beautiful, buzzing city of Brighton and Hove.
No previous teaching experience is required.
• Candidates should be 18 or over by the start of the course. All candidates need to demonstrate sufficient maturity and personal qualities to be able to complete the programme effectively.
• Candidates should have a good standard of education, e.g. university entrance as a minimum and have an awareness and competence in written and spoken English to enable them to follow the course.
• Non-native speakers are required to have proof of their language competence. The level required as a minimum is IELTS score of 7, TOEFL 600, Cambridge ESOL Advanced Certificate or equivalent.
The training equips trainees with the essential skills and knowledge needed to take up posts as EFL/ESOL teachers and gives them a firm foundation for self-evaluation and further professional development.
By the end of the course, successful trainees will:
• understand the main features of English including grammar, lexis and phonology
• understand the learning needs of different types of students
• be able to design clear lesson plans with appropriate methods
• be able to design simple teaching resources and evaluate and modify published resources
• be familiar with some of the more popular published materials on offer
• be confident with the main teaching tools including whiteboard, OHP and computers
• be able to create rapport with students and manage a class effectively
• know how to find a job in this field
|Resumen del curso|
|Tipo de curso||Certificado TESOL - Brighton|
|Tamaño de la clase||Media: 11 Máximo: 14|
|Lecciones por semana||38 lecciones|
|Duración de cada lección||60 minutos|
Países, ciudades y escuelas
- Reino Unido
- Nueva York