Courses and destinationsback to courses
The college's location means that you can experience London in the heart of the city. The school is located at the entrance to Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square with Nelson's Column and the Lions is only 2 minutes walk away! Piccadilly Circus and Covent Garden are also both within easy walking distance.
London is one of the world’s remarkable and exciting cities. Marvel at its fantastic diversity of population and lifestyles reflected through its wide-ranging cuisine, eclectic shops, thriving music scene and wonderful West End theatres. Admire the spectacular view of the city on the London Eye, or explore the sights such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London. There is always something to do in London!
The college has 10 recently refurbished classrooms with world class facilities.
We want your time to be as fun as it is rewarding while you study English in London. Our Leicester Square school has dedicated Activities Coordinators working around the clock to provide you with a range of social, cultural and sporting activities to suit your taste, budget and time available.
• Visit the famous Tate Galleries
• Enjoy a cruise on the river Thames
• Take part in a 5-a-side football competition
• Catch a West End show - Joseph, Grease or Wicked!
• Weekend trips to Oxford, Cambridge, Paris and more exciting towns and cities
• Hop on and off the red bus for a tour of London
• Enjoy a picnic in Hyde Park with your international friends
• Explore the darker side of the city's past in the London Dungeons
• See fantastic panoramic views of the city from the London Eye
• Visit the new Wembley stadium!
Homestay accommodation is ideal for students who want to immerse themselves in London's culture. Sharing meals with your hosts every day, you'll benefit from speaking English in relaxed, natural situations. All homestays are carefully selected to provide you with a safe and welcoming home environment.
Halls provide the perfect environment for getting to know people in a short space of time. They’re also a secure and cost effective method of accommodation for students. The social aspect is beneficial but they are within easy reach of school, often include cleaning and good communal facilities.
Countries, cities and schools
- United Kingdom
- New York