Courses and destinationsback to courses
London Covent Garden
The college is situated in a historic, listed building dating from the 18th century which has been fully refurbished and modernised. Located just a 5-minute walk from Covent Garden, the college really is in the heart of London.
London offers a vibrant night life, stunning architecture, beautiful parks, international cuisine and the finest museums and galleries. With its fashionable clubs and bars and world-renowned theatres, few cities can offer visitors such a diverse range of things to see and do in one place.
The college has 15 bright classrooms with space for a maximum of 15 students. DVD’s, televisions and overhead projectors are available for classes.
We want your time to be as fun as it is rewarding while you study English in London. Our Covent Garden school has dedicated Activities Coordinators working around the clock to provide you with a range of social, cultural and sporting activities to suit your taste, budget and time available.
• Visit the famous Tate Galleries
• Enjoy a cruise on the river Thames
• Take part in a 5-a-side football competition
• Catch a West End show - Joseph, Grease or Wicked!
• Weekend trips to Oxford, Cambridge, Paris and more exciting towns and cities
• Hop on and off the red bus for a tour of London
• Enjoy a picnic in Hyde Park with your international friends
• Explore the darker side of the city's past in the London Dungeons
• See fantastic panoramic views of the city from the London Eye
• Visit the new Wembley stadium!
Countries, cities and schools
- United Kingdom
- New York